Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Maxi dresses

The biggest trends this season are maxi dresses!!! If you haven't bought one yet, it's time to go shopping, but urgent!!! In HK the weather is now warmer than in Europe, so 50% of the women are wearing already maxi dresses or skirts. I love this trend, because it's so comfortable in the summer, I just dress myself up in two seconds and you are immediately looking perfect!! Another advantage for this trend is, that everybody can wear it. And with "everybody" I mean also the not too skinny women.... So, it's an absolutely adorable must-have






I picked some example of maxi dresses and skirts from my favourites, which I think, you would like. Maybe you will fall in love with one of them and buy it. :)


Mango:


Mango designed romantic maxi dresses, but we can also see some inspiration from the orient.
This dress would be perfect for holidays or for an afternoon party. I would suggest this dress only for those people, who haven't got too white skin, because both colour tones can make women with white skin look pale.





























Zara:


Zara's design has a natural atmosphere. They are simple because of their nude and nature colour, but also bouncy because of the cut. I can imagine wearing this dresses in the city on the weekend in a cafeteria with my friends or at a lake, in beautiful sunshine, in a garden with fruit-trees and butterflies. People who likes nature and just want to enjoy life would probably love these dresses!!
























No comments:

Post a Comment