Saturday, April 9, 2011

Coca Cola design by Karl Lagerfeld

We all love Coca Cola, but from now, we will love it even more!! Why? Karl Lagerfeld, fashion designer, has designed the new Diet Coce aluminium bottles. It was his second work for Coca Cola, the first came out in 2010. But these three designs of the bottles are even better. He also said: "I love this bottle (the old one) but it's time for a new one. Actually I want to do three bottles." He also said: "I loved what we did last year but I will love 2011 even more. I'm delighted about this collaboration." 


He commented the whole campaign and collection: "It's exciting for me because I love the idea and as everybody knows, I drink Diet Coke and nothing else, night and day. It was pure pleasure to do a campaign with people I like and for a product I love."


TV campaign: 
For the TV campaign, Lagerfeld got inspiration from the three Coca Cola heroines, Bernadette (1st design), Eleanor (2nd design) and Irene (3rd design). So, these stylish puppets will also appear on the TV screen.


Shots:
For the shots of the new designs Lagerfeld chose three amazing models, Coco Rocha, Heidi Mount and Jeneil Williams. These three lucky girls will present the three bottle-designs!


Lagerfeld numbered the bottles (1,2,3), so this was a clear sign, that they are gonna be must-haves!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment