Saturday, February 12, 2011

Taylor Swift concert

Taylor Swift is coming to Hong Kong! She is coming on the 21st of February. All tickets are sold and... I am going!!! :))) She is not my favourite singer, but I like her music and style, so I'm really happy about the concert.

She is doing a concert-tour, so she is going to other cities in Asia, but also in Europe. Check out the places,  where she is going here. Buy tickets, and let's go!


I will try to photograph on the concert as much as I can: the outfits of Taylor Swift, but also interesting clothes from her fans. :) But first I have to find out, what I'm gonna wear then... oh, I've already got an idea... :))


photo: http://www.disneydreaming.com/2010/07/19/taylor-swift-in-the-country-music-hall-of-fame-and-museum-2011-calendar/  

No comments:

Post a Comment