Friday, February 25, 2011

Eurovision 2011

Hi, now I will write a little bit about the news in the music-world.
The Eurovision Song Contest is soon here. Maybe this is more interesting for Europeans, but I think, people from other continents followed it also.

There already were some competitions for the countries. On the competition of Malta we could see some nice clothes, but there were also some...yeah...not so good ones. Many singers wore black-red-dresses. I picked some videos for you, which you can watch right here, right now.

The winner Malta was Glen Wella. So, he is the lucky one, who can go to the finals. Now, you can watch his song. I liked his oufit, which was a black-red-white-look, but I think, he could choose a much better one. Do you like the song One Life?



I loved the outfit and also the song from Amber:



Oh, and something for Germans: Lena Meyer-Landrut, the last-year-eurovision-winner, won the Golden Camera Award. She wore a maxidress in nude-colour. I liked it, because it was totally her style!


No comments:

Post a Comment