Friday, February 11, 2011

Jewellery event Hong Kong

In Hong Kong, from the 3rd March to the 6th March, there will be the biggest and most exclusive jewellery event in Asia. It's gonna be a trade show with an international appeal. This will be the 24th anniversary from Asia's fashion jewellery accessories industry, the Asia Fashion Jewellery & Accessories Fair 2011. From over 30 countries are taking a part in it and more than thousands of trade visitors will be here in Hong Kong. One thing is sure: Hong Kong is one of the best marketplaces in the world!!


And maybe I've got the chance to get there. It's not sure, but if I will be there, I will write more about this fashion event. :)

photo: http://www.1forjewelry.com/international-wholesale-costume-jewelry-shows-and-trade-fairs/ 

3 comments:

  1. sounds amazing - you should definitely try and go! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I will try. :) I love accessories!! This event is really for me!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comment! I will take a look at your blog. :) I would love, if you would follow me. :)) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete