Sunday, March 6, 2011

Short hair - new trend?

More and more celebrities are changing their haircut - from long to short. I think, short hair will be the new trend in hair-fashion! It's comfortable, stylish and unique. For many women it's also very advantageous, because the form of their head will look nicer. But - if you have got a short haircut, it's important to wear effeminate clothes, else you will look too sporty or boy-stylish.
Here are some examples from the celebrities, who recently changed their haircut. For some of them, I think, the short cut is much better, but for some of them it isn't. I gave a bigger percents for the cuts, I liked, and a lower, I didn't like. :) What do you think about these haircuts?

Renée Zellweger:
51%

↓
49%


Hayden Panettiere:
75%

↓


25%

Agyness Deyn:
85%

↓


15%

Heidi Klum:
30%

↓


70%

Jessica Alba:
40%

↓


60%

Eva Mendes:
50%

↓


50%

Kate Moss:
45%

↓


55%

Anne Hathaway:
25%

↓


75%

Katie Holmes:
50%

↓


50%

Gwyneth Paltrow:
41%

↓


59%

Hilary Swank:
90%

↓


10%

No comments:

Post a Comment