Thursday, August 4, 2011

How to create your own books?

It's almost fall, that means summer ends, work begins. To not to be bored the whole fall-winter-spring-period, I figured out, how I can design my own books. :)
It's very easy and looks amazing!


I made lots of different collages on my books. The good at this is, that each looks very unique, each has a special feeling, a speciality. It is sure, that a collagist's work is very interesting!


So, first of all, you have to buy some exercises books, for example like this:



Then collect some new/old magazines like Vogue or Bazaar:


Cut out the pictures you want to use for the collage:


Make the design of the collage (first the design, only AFTER it the use of glue):


The last step - glue the pictures together:


And..... it looks like this (for example). Great, isn't it?


If you don't want the backsite of the book blankly, you can choose a A/4 picture from a magazine and glue it on it:


I made a lot of these books, also for a present! They were very effective, so you could also try it! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment