Friday, August 5, 2011

Melinda Rader

I don't know, if you know models.com, but I really like it! I especially like Daily Duo, where you can find posts about upcomer models. It's really interesting to see, which of these girls will create their career in this industry.
So I decided to post about these models and choose my favourite photos!


Melinda Rader is from the USA and is 179cm tall. I love her bonestructur, but her eyes and eyebrows don't impress me too much. People say, she is doing already good, although she is only since a few month in the competition.


Love this photo! The lights, the expression - very professional!



I don't like the hell eyebrows on that picture, it gives back the feeling of this style!



Nice photo! I like her attitude!



photos: www.models.com

No comments:

Post a Comment