I loved the place, where the show was hold, because it really reminded me on summer. It was perfect for a Cruise collection! The beach umbrellas, under which the guests sat, gave us a romantic feeling.
The colours of the collection were fresh, we could see a lots of yellow. But I think, this collection was one of the classic ones, with effiminate cuts, black-and-white and beautiful materials.
Karl Lagerfeld designed a lot of midis with a very tight cut, we could also see some maxis, this seasons favourite. I loved especially the bodies and shorts with the blazers.
The specialities of the collection:
- Shoes: nobody ever designed shoes like this before! They were modern and classic at the same time. One thing is sure: you should only wear those boots, if you aren't afraid of cutting a dash!
- Handbags: the handbags were also very special. My favourite was the oblong handbag.
- Hats: the hats will probably characterize this collection. A typical Chanel design!
- Make-up: the make-up of the models were very natural. A little bronze-effect and the eyeshadow of the Summer 2011 collection was used.
- Hair: like the make-up, the hair was also natural. The casual ponytails affected a unique and stylish chic.
If you would like to watch the whole fashion show click here!